An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our outstanding school as Exams Officer.
We are a highly successful 11-18 mixed Academy Trust and are looking to recruit a committed professional to contribute to raising attainment in the Sixth Form by delivering a robust but caring support system in line with Rossett’s inclusion policy.
Our key objective is ‘success for everyone’ and we are proud of our excellent local reputation. We are looking for someone to enhance our admin team as we move forward, building on the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted judgement (2010).
Working closely with senior leaders in the school, this is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
· be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development;
· demonstrate knowledge and understanding of exams within a secondary school setting and have proven skills in the use of Excel, SIMS and/or SISRA (suitable training may be considered for the right candidate);
· excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage concurrent tasks in a demand-led environment with a positive attitude and flexible approach;
· be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
· be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
We believe it is important to provide an education for all, acknowledging that the society in which we live is enriched by diversity. We strive to recognise and celebrate the diversity within our school community where everyone is equally valued and treats one another with respect and fairness.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For full details of this vacancy please visit our website at www.rossettschool.co.uk
Closing date: 9am Monday 12 November 2018