On our journey of development and growth, and due to the retirement of the current postholder, the opportunity has arisen to apply to be the lead professional in our Trust in Eastbourne, East Sussex. The Trust is currently comprised of Ratton School, a well-established secondary with around 1200 students and Ocklynge School, a large junior school with almost 800 pupils.
This key appointment will take us forward and provide real opportunities for the successful candidate in their professional development.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• Passionate about releasing young people’s potential.
• An exceptional leader, eager to continue to grow.
• Able to lead development and change.
• A strategic thinker.
• Able to work collaboratively in developing all members of our trust community.
We can offer:
• Supportive and committed Trustees as critical friends.
• Induction and ongoing career support and development.
• A strong ethos across the trust including a commitment to staff wellbeing.
• A vibrant and committed team.
• An excellent working environment.
If you would like a pre-application conversation about the post, please contact Peter Lindsey, Chair of Trustees, directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07710 934574.
The Trust is committed to follow its safeguarding responsibilities at all stages of the recruitment process. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Services and receipt of satisfactory references. Please note that we require evidence of an overseas police check if you have lived or worked abroad.
South Downs Learning Trust
- English secondary schools
About the South Downs Learning Trust
The South Downs Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust formed by Ratton School and Ocklynge Junior School.
Ratton School joined with Ocklynge Junior School on the 1st of December 2017 to form the South Downs Lea...