Manorside Primary School & Tudor Primary School
The Executive Headteacher post offered is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and inspiring candidate looking for a strategic and forward looking challenge. The candidates will be proven leaders and able to build on the platform of our Federation established in 2015.
Our departing Executive Headteacher has been instrumental in delivering the initial vision and strategy of creating a wonderful platform to deliver the best possible provision to the children of our local community.
Each school has retained its unique identity , whilst the school community have grown a shared pride in the successes of the Federation.
Tudor and Manorside are a genuine federation family and are in close proximity. We have siblings attending both schools and the staff are fully committed to extracting the best possible advantages that the Federation can offer in best teaching practise and career development.
Manorside achieved an ‘Outstanding’ rating in 2013 , Ofsted said-
‘Leaders, all staff and the governing body, work together to ensure that every pupil is supported to reach high academic standards and to have their broader talents and interests nurtured and developed’
Tudor was rated ‘Good ‘ in all areas by Ofsted in June 2016 –
‘The school promotes well the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Pupils understand clearly the school values and strive hard to become ‘learning heroes’.’
We are immensely proud of our schools. They are a key component of our multicultural and diverse local area , and every effort is focussed on ensuring that every child is provided the opportunity and support to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for candidates-
- With excellent leadership and team management skills
- Believe that every child deserves the best possible education and opportunities that resources can provide
- Embraces the concept of the Federation and can drive a strategy with enthusiasm to motivate and inspire staff and pupils
- Can plan, communicate and implement innovation and change
The Federation offers –
- Committed staff offering a creative and stimulating curriculum
- Thriving schools with strong external links in the immediate community and beyond
- A secure and welcoming environment with a focus on nurturing all abilities
- A thriving school with strong external links in the immediate community and beyond
- Support from a governing body that shares in the schools’ ethos
Closing date to be Wednesday 21st of February 2018
Interviews Thursday 8th and Friday 9th March 2018
Please download the attached documents for further information and visit our websites –
We would recommend all candidates to come and visit the schools the weeks commencing Monday 29th of January and Monday 5th February.
Please contact Pam Bacon on Tel: 020 8346 6010 or email:email@example.com
Applications to be submitted to the above email address or by post to the office at Tudor Primary School marked for the attention of David Fox , Chair of Governors.