HEBDEN BRIDGE INFANT SCHOOLS FEDERATION
Central Street Infant & Nursery School & Stubbings Infant School
Executive Headteacher - Permanent, Full Time
The governors, staff, children and families of this successful, inclusive Federation are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational, enthusiastic and committed leader. We are looking for someone who, valuing the ethos of our schools, will provide strong strategic direction, will lead our developing links with the local junior school and will secure an active partnership with the whole community. We provide two happy school environments, both with their own character and inclusive ethos. We promote a creative and stimulating learning environment in each school which means our children are enthusiastic and eager to learn. We are home to an Autistic Spectrum Disorder Resource, which contributes to the daily life of our schools.
We can offer you:
• An established, secure Federation with aspirations to be a highly regarded Early Years setting;
• Bright, articulate, questioning children reflecting the unique and vibrant nature of the community;
• An inclusive school community which spans two sites;
• A dedicated staff team who share good practice across the schools;
• Schools that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Supportive and experienced governors;
• Informed and involved families;
• Close ties with other local schools and community;
• One listed and one modern school building.
• A governing body supportive of the operational role of the Headteacher, with high levels of expertise in teaching, finance and management.
We will want from you:
• The experience to implement and develop the plan to realise our strategic vision;
• An ability to communicate that vision with excellent skills that inspire and motivate;
• The passion to create from two good schools one outstanding Federation;
• A proven track record of school leadership through a creative and innovative approach in Early Years education;
• A commitment to ensuring that all our children achieve the best that they can be;
• An ability to forge strong relationships with staff, governors and families;
• The ability to forge a strong collaboration with our neighbouring junior school;
• An energy to forge links with other leading Early Years settings.
• The ability to cope with what change throws the schools by harnessing key stakeholders.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to lead a successful infant school federation in a vibrant and caring community.
For further information please see the attached documents.
To apply click the apply button.
Closing date: Noon, Thursday 9th April 2020
Shortlisting date: w/c 13th April 2020
Interviews: 22nd and 23rd April 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We will ensure that our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before any appointment is confirmed. Applicants with a disability who satisfy all the essential criteria specified for the post will be offered an interview. The council is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and service provider