The Three Saints Federation (Executive) Headteacher
Part time or Full time considered.
L9 – L15 (£51402 - £59581)
The Three Saints Federation are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to promote a love of learning, continue the development of these very small and successful forward-looking schools whilst building on their existing good practices and spirit of adventure but recognising their unique communities and building on their joint strengths.
We would like an enthusiastic Headteacher to develop and extend our success by:
- Leading and managing our team to create a sense of belonging for all
- Being flexible and adaptable to the daily needs of these two very small schools.
- Inspiring the children and staff to become confident & able individuals
- Maintaining and developing the strong links with parents and the communities
- Showing a clear vision for the future and maintaining the viability of these very small schools
- Showing an awareness of the differences between the schools so that these can be used to strengthen the partnership.
We can offer:
- An inclusive culture
- The wellbeing of all those involved in the schools is intrinsic to all we do.
- An excellent team of teaching and support staff
- A strongly supportive governing body and strong links with parents
- A high level of collaboration, CPD and support as part of the Bath and Wells Multi-Academy Trust
Candidates are invited to contact the Regional Director of Learning and Achievement to gain more information about the role and The Three Saints Federation. This can be arranged by appointment only and can be arranged by emailing jade.Knapman@bwmat.org.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent via email to Jade Knapman within the central HR team, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 12th April
Tuesday 27th April – To ensure that the safety of all staff and candidates remains priority throughout the recruitment process, the initial day of interviews will be held virtually over Teams.
Thursday 29th April at Shepton Beauchamp Church School, Church Street, Shepton Beauchamp, Somerset, TA19 0LQ
Only successful candidates from Day 1 (27/04/2021) will attend day 2 (29/04/2021)
This post will commence on 1st September 2021
The Three Saints Federation
- English primary schools