Brockworth Primary Academy is based in Brockworth within a growing community and will become a two form entry academy from September 2019. Building work is in progress to develop three new modern classrooms as well as a nursery to accommodate additional children who’re joining the academy. Severn View Primary Academy is a much smaller academy situated in the most deprived ward of Stroud. Both academies are situated on the outskirts of the beautiful Cotswolds so this would be an ideal location to relocate to if you love a rural lifestyle!
The combination of responsibilities that this role offers makes for a very interesting proposition for an experienced senior leader looking for their next opportunity. Both academies are at different stages, and need very different things, so this will be a hugely rewarding role which will enable you to make a significant, and sustained impact on our academies and in turn, the communities in which they are based.
Within this role, you must be ambitious and able to:
● Be brave, discover what’s possible, push the limits and be big-hearted
● Commit to each and every child being inspired to have a remarkable life
Both academies are part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) national network of over 60 primary, secondary and special academies.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
● Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
● Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
● Teachers' Pension Scheme
● Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
● The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
● Free car parking
Our new Executive Principal will enjoy the autonomy of leadership rooted in the local community, whilst working in partnership with the regional cluster of academies and AET’s National Director of Primary Schools, Lauren Costello, with support from a committed local governing board.
Closing date: Monday 18 March 2019
Interview dates: Wednesday 27 March and Thursday 4 April 2019 (day two will be held in London)
Find your remarkable, apply today!
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Xen Yiasoumi, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 9678 or email@example.com.
For an informal discussion or for an application form, please contact Xen Yiasoumi on the contact details above.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhance checks as part of our Prevent Duty.