Exeter Learning Academy Trust Board.
The Chair of the Board of Directors. In addition, the CEO will be required to report to the Members and other key stakeholders, including the DFE, ESFA and the Regional Schools Commissioner.
We are seeking to employ an outstanding strategic leader who is able to further develop and articulate the vision, values and ethos of Exeter Learning Academy Trust and who will inspire and empower others to share in achieving them.
The CEO will be relentless in articulating ambition, providing challenge and professional development support to employees to enable outstanding performance in all areas of the Trust’s operations.
In their capacity as Accounting Officer the CEO will work with the Trust Board, Trust Executive and local academy leaders to build the trust’s reputation as the education provider and employers of choice, developing growth, drive standards and a value led, sustainable business model and ensure compliance of all statutory duties.
Reporting to the trustees you will:
- inspire and empower others to share in achieving the goals of the Trust
- take responsibility for the performance of all the academies within the Trust
- be an established and successful leader with wide experience in leadership committed to educational excellence for all pupils in the Trust
- have a demonstrable track record of success in organisational management
- demonstrate exceptional team building capabilities
- lead and manage the executive team, including fulfilling the role of Accounting Officer
This is a unique opportunity to work with the trustees in further developing and growing the MAT and its group of good and outstanding schools.
Monday 1st April (please ring ELAT Office 01392 276416 to make an appointment)
Closing Date: 5pm Wednesday 17th April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 25th April 2019 & Friday 26th April 2019
The Application form and pack is available:
Please email your applications by 5.00pm on Wednesday 17th April 2019 to Liam Montgomery, the Chair of ELAT at firstname.lastname@example.org.