ST. CHAD’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Experienced class teacher and SEND Lead.
Start date: 01/01/2020
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: MPS/UPS + SEND Allowance for qualified SEND
Contract term: Permanent post.
Suitable for NQTs & RQT: No
SEND Lead with Class Teacher Responsibility
(Area determined on the skill set of the candidate)
School visits: Monday 30th September 2019
Closing date: Tuesday 15th October 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 17th October 2019
Classroom observations: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Interviews: Thursday 24th October 2019
St. Chad’s R.C. Primary School is seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated professional to the role of SEND Lead with class teacher responsibility. The successful candidates will become members of our Management Team and have the ability to lead on whole school initiatives. We are an inclusive primary school that strives to provide a first class education for our children within a caring and supportive environment. We believe in providing all our children with every opportunity to fulfil their potential and are committed to providing a range of opportunities to enrich children’s learning.
The school is at the heart of the community with a strong reputation in the local area for being a positive and caring learning environment.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a clear vision and commitment of Catholic education and support the Oratorian Community at St. Chads.
• Is an experienced and committed classroom practitioner, with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Has an ability to lead a core key curricular area.
• Is dedicated to the school’s commitment to inclusion and achievement for all.
• Has a track record of securing good or better progress for pupils.
• Models and demands high expectations in all areas of the school from pupils and staff alike and who can lead and manage the work of others with vision, energy and sensitivity.
• Are an excellent communicator and team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to motivate and inspire others?
• Committed to their own and others’ professional development.
We have a dedicated, passionate and caring staff team and a supportive and committed governing body. We can offer you a fantastic attractive working environment, leadership coaching to develop/enhance your skills in leading learning and extensive CPD opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution in driving forward our agenda for excellence and continuous improvement. If you possess a flair for leadership and think this is the prospect you have been looking for, we would warmly encourage you to come for a visit to see our school at work.
We are an inclusive primary school that strives to provide a first class education for our children within a caring and supportive environment. We believe in providing all children with every opportunity to fulfil their potential and are committed to providing a range of opportunities to enrich children’s learning.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office on 0161 205 6965 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for visits: Monday 30th September at 1pm.
An application pack can be downloaded from the schools website www.st-chads.manchester.sch.uk.
Completed applications to be returned to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Request for references will be made before the interview date.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.