Experienced Class Teacher
START DATE: September 2018 or sooner
St George’s CE Primary School is seeking an outstanding teacher to join our team. St George’s is a small one form entry Church Primary School set in the heart of Mayfair. We are Ofsted rated Good (2016) and SIAMS rated Outstanding (2017).
We are looking for:
· An outstanding class teacher with an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
· A skillful communicator who can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, parents and other schools
· A highly motivated leader who can provide a strong model of teaching for other staff
· An aspiring senior leader who is committed to their own professional development and is keen to progress further in their career
We can offer you:
· A fantastic staff team
· An exciting and challenging professional opportunity
· A successful and forward thinking school
· Dedicated and hardworking colleagues
· Pupils with a very positive attitude towards learning, who are proud of their school, their personal achievements and each other
· Strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
· A committed and supportive Board of Governors
Visits to the school are encouraged. For more information, including the Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Mrs Judith Standing (Headteacher) on 020 7629 1196 or email@example.com
Application forms to be received by noon on the 22nd March
Interviews will be held w/b 25th March
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All appointments will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be taken up before interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Successful applicants will be subject to a ‘Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check’