Experienced Classroom Teacher
The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
St Vincent's Primary School, CLEAR ISLAND WATERS is seeking an experienced classroom teacher.
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Effective communication skills and a willingness to partner with parents and caregivers
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team of teachers to co-plan, co-teach and co-review
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate the Australian curriculum to cater for all learners
- Demonstrated ability to embed a range of ICTs in the learning and teaching cycle
- Demonstrated ability to use data to inform learning and teaching.
As this position requires classroom teaching of Religious Education, applicants must be eligible for Accreditation to Teach Religion in a Catholic School. You are asked to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School Clear Island Waters is situated on the Gold Coast and prides itself on the spirit that can be found in our community. We are a co-educational school with a current enrolment of around 770 students from Prep through to Year 6. Our school offers the latest in teaching and learning, technology and a wide range of extra curricular activities. We are a high quality inclusive Catholic school offering our students a rounded education that supports personal growth based on Christian values and the values of the Sisters of Mercy and St Vincent de Paul.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 12 Months
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Kris Raatz
Contact Telephone Number: 07 55721688
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org