Full Time, Fixed term / Permanent
At Hollydale Primary School, we pride ourselves on investing in high quality resources to keep up with a rapidly changing world.
We are looking for an Early Years Teacher to:
- Lead and inspire your team to be creative and outstanding teachers
- Model best practice and support colleagues
- Take responsibility for pupil outcomes the early years
- Develop and lead intervention in your team through analysing data
- Experience of leading EYFS preferable
In return we offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive friendly staff
- Positive team working approach
- Strong vision and school values
- Fantastic pupils who love to learn
Benefits scheme includes:
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Easy transport links
- Cycle scheme, contribution towards master’s degree
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Consider contribution towards Masters degree
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and experienced class teacher who is passionate about children’s learning, committed to creativity and keen to support the Head Teacher in providing opportunities, which will raise standards and improve outcomes for the children, staff and community of Hollydale Primary.
Please visit our website and click on the vacancies tab for key information about our school and information about applying or alternatively go to https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HollydalePrimarySchool.
We encourage you to visit our fantastic school and see our great learning environment. To do so please contact Jemma Ahern (School Business Manager) on 0207 639 2562.
All applications must be uploaded on to the hirewire website.
Closing date: 16th March 2018
Interview dates: Week commencing 19th March 2018
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.