We are seeking applications for a Mathematics and Science teaching position for a leading independent school in Queensland. This is an exceptional opportunity to progress your career throughout Queensland and/or the Northern Territory. Great opportunity and incentives! Permanent and / or contract role commencing Term 1, 2021.
We are also seeking expression of interest in the other following areas.
- Maths – General, Methods, Specialist
- Science - Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Jnr Science
- Design & Technology
- Arts: Music, Drama & Visual Art
- Humanities – Geography, History
- Study of Religion and Religion & Ethics
- Digital Solutions
- Learning Support or Special Education
About the Schools:
- Independent Schools
- Catholic Schools
- Christian Schools
- Independent Public Schools
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT or NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1111M
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB111M
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com