Smart Teachers is recruiting for EY Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Supply Primary Teachers / PPA Teachers to join our fantastic pool of candidates in Wandsworth and the surrounding areas in South West London. Smart Teachers works with a wide range of schools across the borough who are looking for EY Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Supply Primary Teachers / PPA Teachers to help cover any absences. This would also be a good opportunity for any primary teachers who are looking to experience different school settings and environments before committing to a longer term position, or someone who is looking to take a break from full time teaching. Supply teaching can offer regular income that can be tailor made to your needs.
About the Role
· EY Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Supply Primary Teachers / PPA Teachers
· Daily salary starting at £130 (depending on experience)
· Paid on a weekly basis
· Part time or full time options
· Teaching the Early Years Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
· Daily supply with the potential of securing a long term position
· Your own consultant dedicated to finding work tailored to your availability
· Gain experience teaching in different environments
In order to be considered for this role, the EY Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Supply Primary Teachers / PPA Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS (overseas)-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.