We are looking for an inspirational class teacher to provide an outstanding education for our children
Would you like to join a school where our aim is for all children to achieve high standards, both academically, socially and emotionally?
Hillcroft is a Primary school where we strive to ensure all children fulfil their potential through support, engagement and inspiration in their learning. Our aim of every day is to ensure that Hillcroft is an energizing place which sets clear boundaries and expectations.
We are incredibly proud of our children at Hillcroft and delighted that our children see our school as a fun place to be where they feel safe and valued. This is echoed in the happy faces you will see around school, the comments from children and the feedback we get from parents and visitors.
We are looking for an inspirational Early Years Teacher to join our dedicated team of staff to provide an outstanding education for all of our children.
We are interested in speaking with experienced teachers, NQTs and returners regardless of if you're looking for Full or Part time hours.
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos;
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum
• A commitment to your on-going professional development through our tailored CPD programme
The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a clear understanding of good and better teaching, ensuring great outcomes for children
• Is passionate and driven to ensure the best results for our children
• Has a clear vision and commitment to raising standards
• Has the potential to lead and develop learning within their classroom and across the school
• Values and actively supports each child and their development in line with our vision
• Has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Has enthusiasm, dedication and is fully committed to Hillcroft Primary School and its community.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.