Cyril Jackson is an ambitious, successful and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a HLTA to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of advancing pupils’ learning in a range of classroom settings;
- proven skills in behaviour management;
- experience working with SEN children;
- has a GCSE at level A- C in English and Mathematics;
- achievement of a nationally recognised qualification at NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent);
- commitment to their own professional development;
- demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
· a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community;
· children who are eager to learn; committed staff, governors and parents;
· excellent professional development opportunities, as well as a thorough induction programme;
· supportive, dynamic staff;
Cyril Jackson Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org