Urgent vacancy due to demand for an additional class in KS1.
Bala City International School is seeking inspiring and enthusiastic teachers for Early Years and KS1. Due to popular demand we are expanding from two classes in each age group to three classes, and we are seeking two outstanding professionals to join our team and make this expansion successful.
Our school has 500 children from across Russia and beyond. We are an accredited Cambridge International School, and we offer children the complete educational programme up to the age of 18. Children in our KS1 classes study at the start of the Cambridge Primary Programme, and this is supported by study of synthetic phonics.
All KS1 class teachers are supported by a full-time, full-qualified bilingual teaching assistant. In addition, the school has a number of professionals on site, including a speech therapist, educational psychologist and nurse.
We are a friendly, family-oriented school with a strong track record and high retention rates. In addition to our competitive package, we offer a supportive environment with opportunities for professional development, including the chance to study towards the Cambridge International Diploma in Teaching with Digital Technologies.
Our package includes:
- A tax-free US Dollar amount salary, paid in Russian rubles.
- Accommodation provided by the school, or an accommodation allowance given
- Inbound and outbound flights and the beginning and end of the academic year paid for by the school
- All visa costs refunded
- Medical insurance
- Meals provided during the school day
- An academic degree and a teaching qualification equivalent to Qualified Teacher Status in the UK. We are happy to consider applications from NQTs, as well as ESL/TEFL teachers who have a provable track record of teaching this age group
- An up-to-date police clearance or criminal background check
- Two referees, one of which must be the current or most recent employer