Wickersley Partnership Trust pupils and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe, and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team. We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated, inspiring and hardworking practitioner, who has the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher, adapting teaching to the needs of all pupils
• Work in close partnership with all stakeholders to raise achievement and standards to the next level across our partnership
• Have the knowledge and experience to teach across the EYFS/KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Have a sound understanding of the curriculum, the assessment and reporting requirements and classroom practice in EYFS/KS1/KS2
• Be an individual who seeks out and relishes professional development challenges and has a positive attitude to innovation and change;
• Be a team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has excellent interpersonal skills;
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to achieve the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being and achieve our vision of ‘We want to send every young person into the world able and qualified to pay their part in it’
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic and motivated children
• A whole team approach to education
• Highly effective CPD with opportunities across all phases
• A wide range of career opportunities as part of an existing successful partnership
• An inclusive approach to education
• The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust
• The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
• Involved and supportive parents
Wickersley Partnership Trust is a successful and collaborative partnership committed to raising aspirations and attainment for our children. The Trust can offer the successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression.
- There will be two open events to meet leadership across the Trust and to have a look around a couple of Trust schools. These will be at Monkwood Primary School, Estate Road, Monkwood, Rawmarsh, Rotherham, S62 7JD on Tuesday 17th April at 4pm and Aston Hall Junior and Infant School, Church Lane, Aston, Sheffield, S26 2AX on Thursday 19th April at 4pm. To attend one of the open event or request an application form or further details, please contact Claire Machon on 01709 910062, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is noon on Monday 23rd April 2018 (completed application forms should preferably be returned to the school by email).
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th and Friday 27th April 2018.
After the closing date, short-listing will commence; if we have not contacted you within 7 days of the closing date you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check and further details can be found at www.disclosure.gov.uk
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young/vulnerable people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment..