We are looking for an amazing Nursery Teacher to join our happy, unique and hardworking school who has the passion to inspire. Someone who can make learning fun yet challenging, is active, enthusiastic, caring and creative and who is willing to share their skills and love of teaching.
Our Nursery is a fully inclusive environment for children aged 3 to 5, with large facilities for both indoor and outdoor learning.
We invite applications from early years practitioners who:
- have experience of working within Foundation Stage in a similar Nursery Setting
- are organised, flexible and enthusiastic
- are able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
- are knowledgeable and able to plan and deliver exciting learning experiences to spark children’s curiosity based on their interests and developmental needs
- are able to demonstrate sound classroom practice
- are supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school and the care that the school provides
In turn we can offer:
- the opportunity to work within RMET, a geographically local academy group, which strongly supports staff CPL, staff well-being and support services
- committed, happy, friendly and supportive staff
- enthusiastic children
We are a happy and motivated community, our inclusive ethos is built around the 4 C’s Care, Courtesy, Consideration and Commitment. All our work is underpinned by our highly qualified, dedicated and innovative specialist staff. We work with parents, Governors and Medway LA to provide a stimulating and rewarding education which goes beyond the classroom and contributes to our local community.
The school is a larger than average primary school with circa 500 pupils and is a central part of the local Community, with large grounds, and an excellent outdoor learning environment. Twydall Primary School is a unique school because it also provides a highly inclusive learning environment for pupils with complex physical needs and Hearing Impaired needs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to successful references and a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.
Please telephone 01634 231761 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to see Twydall in action.