International School Seychelles is seeking to appoint an experienced and high-performing classroom teacher to provide first class, quality education.
The successful candidate must be English proficient, hold a relevant degree and teaching qualification and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow the British EYFS Framework.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in their teaching and learning.
- Knowledge of current UK initiatives and developments within Early Years education.
- Confidence in using technology to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences.
- Strong focus on pastoral care and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure high quality provision is provided for all students.
- Experience of a wide range of assessment models and strategies.
- Experience using data from standardised tests and external examinations to track student progress.
Applicants should complete the application form on the school website (http://iss.sc/vacancies/) with a covering letter and the contact details of two referees and e-mail to: email@example.com.
Full details of the position will be e-mailed to by return.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications by Monday 8th January 2018
Outstanding candidates may be interviewed before the closing date.