Smart Teachers is recruiting for a bubbly EYFS Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher to join a growing school in Brent, North West London. This full time EYFS Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher position will be available to start after February half term and will be contracted through until the end of the academic year. Should the school find the right EYFS Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher a permanent position may be on offer. This growing 2 form entry school offers excellent continuous professional development, strong support and has progression opportunities available over the coming years.
About the Role
· EYFS Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
· Full time
· February half term start
· Potential to become permanent
· Daily rate between £140 - £180 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· 2 form entry
· State of the art facilities
· Interactive white boards in every class
· Part of a supportive trust
· Internal progression will be available within the coming years
· Excellent continuous professional development
· Support from a strong and growing network of partner schools
· Spacious learning spaces
· Separated play grounds
· Modern/new building
· Supportive leadership
· Located walking distance from multiple over ground and underground stations
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN14093.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.