The International School of Moscow (ISM) seeks experienced, creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to our EYFS Department. Candidates should possess a commitment to helping children to achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the busy extra-curricular life of our school. Leadership and / or Coordinator roles may be available for teachers with the relevant experience and enthusiasm to take on additional responsibilities.
We invite qualified primary applicants to state their preferred year group and their curriculum strengths. All of our teachers enjoy small-class sizes, with a maximum of 22 pupils and all classes benefit from English-speaking Assistant Teachers.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
• An excellent salary and retention bonus.
• Annual travel allowance.
• International worldwide medical cover.
• Up to two full school scholarships.
• A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
• The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
• Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of more than 17,000 people working together to support our students’ success. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our schools. At Nord Anglia, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
We offer career and development opportunities that come with being part of our global organisation. Nord Anglia University unites our team through a vibrant online platform, which harnesses the collective expertise of peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. We also provide extensive online and face-to-face professional development through Nord Anglia University to ensure that our teachers don’t just maintain their skills, they develop at the cutting edge of educational thinking.
Our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London, offers our teachers unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer selected candidates from our staff worldwide an opportunity to earn their Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London.
Alongside great training and a competitive package, you’ll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the world’s most vibrant cities.
As a Nord Anglia Education teacher, you enjoy the following benefits:
• A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
• An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
• A culture that is fair and consultative
• Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
The closing date for application is March 3rd, 2021.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both your country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.
The International School of Moscow
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
History and Ethos
The International School of Moscow (ISM) is one of the leading international schools in Moscow offering contemporary British international education to students aged from 2 to 18, from Early Years through to Secondary and Sixth Form...