EYFS Teacher required for September 2019 or earlier by mutual agreement at the Qatar Petroleum School based in Mesaieed.
Are you an outstanding Early Years practitioner, passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children? If so, we have a unique opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated teacher to join one of our fast developing schools, both committed to shaping the future by providing a high quality, international education for all our young people.
The post includes excellent prospects with the potential for opportunities in middle leadership.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for an outstanding teacher who is eager to work for a global company, striving to be recognised as a world leader in the Oil and Gas Industry. As part of this strategy, QP places great emphasis on the contribution of every employee as well as recognising the need to ensure our young people receive a world-class education in order to take their place as global citizens and leaders of the future. At QP schools we support this vision by inspiring all our students to achieve success, health and happiness in the future.
Our schools are internationally focused, each educating approximately 1250 children from 3 to 18 years of age. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant primary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum and QP values at its heart. This is made more relevant to our international cohort by using “Planning In The Moment” (PITM), which ensures that our learners needs are best met.
We are seeking a top quality EYFS professional with excellent experience and references who will:
- Use in depth knowledge of the English Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum to provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students
- Understand how learners develop at a very young age in their most formative years and provide appropriate support to ensure high levels of development
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches, such as ITMP, within planning, teaching, learning, observing and assessing
- Provide language rich learning environments to ensure rapid English language acquisition
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Can engage all assistants in the observation and teaching process, ensuring both quality of input to children and accurate recording of achievement throughout
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD
We are a newly established school, 8 years old, operating within purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities across a broad and balanced curriculum.
The school has an amazing international ethos and is honoured to be at the centre of our Mesaieed community, educating approximately 1400 children from 3 to 18 years of age, representing over 40 different nationalities.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education for our students, successful candidates will enjoy the full benefits of working for Qatar Petroleum. This includes generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, to:
Please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, and should include the following information for VISA purposes.
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Your Nationality 4) No of dependents 5) If applicable the Nationality of your Wife/Husband/ Nationality of your children 6) QTS Status
Please send your letter of application, your CV and a recent photograph to QP.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Penny Kontopyrghou on +44 (0)20 7259 8771 or +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.
Mesaieed International School is part of Qatar Petroleum who have another school within Qatar. Please note that your application could be considered for this school.