Are you eager to work within a vibrant and forward-looking centre for learning?
Are you looking to flourish as part of an aspirational and supportive staff team?
If the above resonates with you, an exciting opportunity has arisen in Salisbury for you to be part of the successful team shaping the Trust’s vision for education at St. Peter’s CE Primary Academy. Our school will expand from eight to nine classes in September 2021 and so we require the right person to join us on our journey in establishing an exceptional school.
Located to the west of Salisbury, the heart of a vibrant new community, St. Peter’s CE Primary Academy is set in extensive grounds overlooking the Wiltshire countryside. The building has state of the art facilities including a multi-use hall, extensive sports facilities inside and out, a multi-functional studio, food-technology room and a purpose-built nursery setting.
St Peter’s is a welcoming and stimulating environment which enables all children to thrive. We have developed an active, exciting and fast-paced curriculum which seeks to stimulate, engage and stretch all our children whilst engendering them with a lifelong love of learning. Through personalised learning and extremely high expectations, all children are able to flourish and experience success. We are a strong, caring and supportive school community where children learn to take responsibility for themselves whilst being encouraged to value and care for others.
The successful applicants will need to:
• lead, inspire and motivate children and staff alike
• have excellent classroom practice and high expectations of their colleagues
• have a strong desire to improve their own practice further and contribute to wider school standards
• be willing to embrace, support and develop the Christian ethos of our school
• be a team player
In return we are proud to offer you:
• extremely enthusiastic children
• a supportive, hardworking staff team
• wonderful parents who are keen to be involved
• a strong team of governors
• CPD across the Trust
• fantastic career development opportunities
We strongly encourage you to take a look at our website: www.stpeters.dsat.org.uk and that of the Trust: www.dsat.org.uk to get a feel for us.
St. Peter's CE Primary Academy