Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a passionate EYFS Teaching Assistant / Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant for an “Outstanding” school in North West London. The EYFS Teaching Assistant / Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant position is due to start ASAP and will be placed in a reception class supporting a child with ADHD. The EYFS Teaching Assistant / Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant must have recent classroom experience.
About the Role
· EYFS Teaching Assistant / Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
· Full Time
· ASAP start
· Reception class role
· Supporting a child with ADHD
· Daily rate of up to £85 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘outstanding’ on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast, after-school clubs and holiday care
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Excellent school for NQTs and teacher training
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground.
· Onsite parking available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Teaching Assistant / Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.