Post Title: Facilities & Administration Manager
Salary/Grade: GR5 (£33,437 to £41,025)
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Start Date: January 2018 or earlier if possible
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Facilities and Administration Manager to join the School. This is an important role, providing management support to the School Business Manager. Moseley School and Sixth Form is a Foundation School.
Are you an ambitious individual, proactive in nature, with a real passion to deliver the highest standards? Our ideal candidate will:
· Have excellent management skills, and contracts and financial management expertise
· Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, and deliver excellent attention and produce work to the required standards and to agreed deadlines
· Have experience working in an office environment, preferably within a school setting
· Have a good knowledge and experience of health and safety and the statutory regulations and guidance relating to Schools
· Have good communication skills, a strong listener and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 160 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
Download an application pack from our website www.moseley.bham.sch.uk or contact Amanda Allott, School Business Manager, on 0121 566 6465.
Closing date: 8am on Monday 11th December 2017
Interview date: Wednesday 20th December 2017
Completed applications should be returned to Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher, Moseley School and Sixth Form, Wake Green Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9UU or via email to email@example.com, with an accompanying letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role.