The Headteachers and Governing Body are looking to recruit a Facilities and Contracts Manager for our school located in Sutton, Surrey.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience in one or more trades;
• Is reliable, trustworthy, hard-working and flexible;
• Demonstrates a commitment to the safety and security of the school;
• Has good inter-personal and organisational skills;
• Can prioritise, plan, schedule and evaluate their work using IT systems;
• Is accountable for their own and the site team’s work;
• Works effectively both independently and as part of a team;
• Takes genuine pride in their work;
• Is friendly with a commitment to customer service;
• Can uphold the ethos of our school.
We can offer:
• A supportive and friendly place to work;
• Well maintained premises and grounds;
• A commitment to your Continuing Professional Development;
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Brown, the School Business Manager, to arrange a visit.
Details and an application form are available:
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
via the website - www.overtongrange.sutton.sch.uk
or please telephone: 020 8239 2383
CLOSING DATE: Friday 15 February 2019 - by mid-day*. Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher’s PA, Linda Owens, at the school. *We reserve the right to interview and appoint any suitable candidates prior to this date. Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.