We are a group of schools working together because we believe our schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, energetic and resourceful Federation Finance and Administration Manager to join our team in providing high quality management of the Federation’s finance functions so the Federation and its schools can run smoothly, efficiently and effectively in the delivery of its core aims.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Federation’s financial governance and risk management arrangements are followed as well as supporting the Federation schools in producing, monitoring and reporting on budgets.
The role requires self-motivated, approachable and organised individual to support our school finance and administration teams. As well as managing projects and new initiatives promoting the highest standards of finance in the ethos of the administrative function of the schools and ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the Federation’s objectives.
You will work directly with the Executive Principal, Federation Finance and Business Director and Governing Board to enhance the business development of our schools to reach desired results and potential. The successful candidate will
The successful candidate will:
- support in the financial management systems including whole school budget, accounting and reporting procedures, preparation of financial returns to external stakeholders, liaison with Local Authority, auditors, reporting to governors, support the writing of financial bids and tenders.
- provide accurate and detailed reports to stakeholders
- be an effective communicator who is able to lead, multi-task and work as part of team.
- be prepared to play a full and active part in the life of the federation and schools.
- support and monitor the school administration teams in all schools in the Federation.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To view or download our application pack, please visit www.primaryadvantage.co.uk/recruitment. For vacancy enquiries, please contact our Admin & Data Officer, Venessa Williams at email@example.com.
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: Full time
Closing date: Monday 15th July at 12pm
Interviews: Monday 22nd July (Please make yourself available for the whole day)
Scale: P06 (£48,252—£49,203)
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced criminal record check via DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment.