Executive Headteacher: Mr Robin Warren
Daubeney, Sebright, Lauriston Federation are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and motivated ICT specialist to work starting January/February 2021.
We have high expectations and offer a warm and supportive environment to our staff. We believe that the staff are our most valuable resource and look after them well.
We wish to appoint an ICT Network Manager who will have:
- Responsibility for the management, installation, maintenance, availability and security of the school/children’s centre network, hardware and software
- Work closely with the Federation Business Manager and ICT Coordinators to take a lead in ICT specialist area
- To ensure a smooth running of the school and children’s centre’s, having responsibility for the network, affecting both the curriculum and administration
- Experience of working in a learning environment
- The ability to communicate and explain computer systems and procedures to adults and pupils
- The ability to solve problems, design solutions and demonstrate ICT support skills
- The ability to respond to speedy changes in technology and learn and apply new solutions
In return, we offer:
- A supportive and welcoming community of pupils and staff
- A positive environment to grow and work across our federation
- A senior leadership team who care for and value their staff
- A happy place to work
- Employee benefits through salary sacrifice, including childcare vouchers and cycle scheme
If you like the sound of us then we would like to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced Criminal Record Check via DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment.
Please forward to your completed application to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Daubeney Primary School on 020 8985 4380
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: Friday 15th January 12pm (midday)
Interview date: Tuesday 19th January
Federation of Daubeney, Sebright and Lauriston Primary Schools
- English primary schools