The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Girls is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic teacher to join our international team.We need great classroom practitioners, irrespective of their curriculum experience, who are keen to develop as teachers, gain new curriculum understandings, and embrace the culture of the UAE. If this sounds like you, please submit your application via the TES portal, outlining your career so far and ambitions within the education profession. The closing date for applications is February 25th. We will then send the most suitable candidates an invitation to interview.
Due to the unique nature of our school, we can only accept applications from female candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field,
- PGCE or equivalent qualification in Education
- A minimum of 3 years elementary teaching experience
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation, with gym and pool
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
The Sheikh Zayed Academy for Girls
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years