Female Teacher of Girl’s PE and SSCo
Contract term: 1 Year Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Start date: May 2021 (or as soon after as possible)
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: GBP £26,948 - £42,780 per year
(Fringe £26,948- £42,780 (pay award 2021 pending)
The successful candidate will:
• have the vision to fully develop and support the PE Department.
• be an inspirational communicator and have the skills to both challenge and encourage students to achieve their potential.
• be committed to securing positive student outcomes at Key Stage 4 and 5.
• have the ability to think creatively and encourage student engagement.
• foster good working relationships with other schools as the School Sports Coordinator
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a well-resourced and successful Sports Faculty. If you are looking to work in a 'good with outstanding features' school, Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you.
It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the further development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers, a new building which has provided a state-of-the-art learning environment and two new all-weather sports facilities.
We can offer:
• an outstanding NQT provision and support
• a friendly and supportive working environment
• a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
• Bike to work Scheme
• freshly made food on-site delivered through our excellent canteen facilities
"RVHS is a great place to work as it combines the freedom to be creative in your teaching alongside the support which ensures you are best able to do your job."
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line).
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Informal discussions with the Senior Deputy Headteacher, Mr R Mammen, are welcome, please contact him on email@example.com to arrange.
Closing date: 16th April 2021
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Roding Valley High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome to our school
Welcome to Roding Valley High School. I am incredibly proud to be responsible for the leadership of this great school. This year 2019, we celebrated the best GCSE results ever achieved at Roding Valley High School. I am absolute...