The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Girls is looking to expand our international teaching staff. We need great classroom practitioners, irrespective of their curriculum experience, who are keen to develop as teachers, gain new curriculum understandings, and embrace the culture of the UAE. The successful applicant will be able to teach general science to middle school students and physics to students in high school.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application by uploading your CV to the TES portal, outlining your career so far and your ambitions within the education profession. The closing date for applications is January 19th. We will then send the most suitable candidates an invitation to interview.
Due to the unique nature of our school, we can only accept applications from female candidates. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in physics,
- PGCE or equivalent qualification in Education
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in UK or US curriculum schools
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation, with gym and pool
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
The Sheikh Zayed Academy for Girls
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years