Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
As part of our continued and phased expansion, the first phase of the Senior School (Year 7 – Year 9) opened in September 2020. In August 2021, the IGCSE phase will begin with Year 10 opening in September 2021.
Accordingly, we are seeking committed, motivated and dynamic teachers to pioneer the IGCSE phase and support the continued growth of the school.
Pastoral care and inclusion are themes that are already deeply ingrained in our school and underpin all that we do.
There is an opportunity for responsibility for the right candidate especially if you have experience of delivering A level.
You will have:
• A recognized teaching qualification.
• A relevant degree.
• Experience in delivering the UK curriculum.
• A passion and drive to develop the subject in a new school context.
• A drive to see children learn and excel both academically and as people.
• Strong communication and team working skills.
• Be dynamic and proactive.
• Have a strong sense of humour.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years