St Ann’s School, Redbank Plains, is a Brisbane Catholic Education master planned primary school opening in January 2020. The school will be located 35 minutes southwest of the Brisbane CBD between Ipswich and Springfield Lakes.
Commencing with enrolments from Prep to Year 3, it is anticipated the school will grow to 515 enrolments in the fifth year, with Prep to Year 6.
About the opportunity
We require an experienced Finance and Administration Officer in preparation for the opening of St Ann’s School.
Ideally you will hold relevant tertiary qualifications at Associate Diploma / Diploma level and have experience working in a school environment.
Please refer to the role description for further information about the opportunity and typical duties required.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Knowledge and understanding of school finance and administrative tasks
- Experience and knowledge in the use of school database and finance systems (Dynamics AX desirable)
- Experience providing broad supervision and ensuring workflow coordination
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing April 2019 or as negotiated
Position Tenure: Continuing
Weeks Worked: School term weeks - plus additional hours/weeks as negotiated
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term):
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 38 hours per week
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: Level 5, commencing from $63,287 p.a. (pro-rata as applicable) plus super
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Amanda Hernandez, Recruitment Services Officer
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3033 7469
Contact Email: email@example.com
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description Opens in new window