Executive Principal: Lee Brown Tel: 01642 310561
Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust Fax: 01642 325672
Nunthorpe Website: www.nunthorpe.co.uk
We are looking for a Finance & Administration Officer.
Grade D – salary point 19 - 21. £18,746 - £20,138 per annum (full time equivalent). Actual salary £17,101 to £18,371 per annum.
Term Time Only plus 15 days – 37 hours per week (8.00 – 4.00 Monday – Thursday, 8.00 – 3.30 Fri) with some flexibility of hours to meet specific work demands.
NMAT comprises of two academies. Nunthorpe Academy is a co-education 11-19 comprehensive Academy with approximately 1550 students. Rye Hills Academy joined NMAT in March 2017, and is a co-education 11-16 comprehensive with approximately 910 students on roll.
The role of NMAT – Finance & Administration Officer is important to the successful operation of the Multi Academy Trust. This role will be predominately based at Rye Hills Academy, in Redcar. This role within the Business and Finance Team will ensure that specific Payroll/Finance (and some HR) administrative processes within the team are carried out in a timely and accurate manner, whilst also (where appropriate) supporting other members of the Business and Finance Team.
The Key aspects of the role:
· You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the MAT’s payroll service, using an appropriate HR system and a managed payroll service. To include:
a. Collation and checking of HR and Payroll information to ensure accurate and timely monthly payroll including, all submissions to the Teacher’s Pension and/or Local Government Pension Schemes.
b. the preparation of relevant payroll journals for input into the accounting software package by the Finance and Accounts Manager.
c. the production of annual salary confirmation letters to teaching staff.
d. responsible for all general payroll enquiries/ queries from staff including but not exclusive to electronic payslip queries, such as password resets, etc.
· To be the initial finance team point of contact for staff (students and parents) at Rye Hills Academy.
· To be the initial HR team point of contact for staff (students and parents) at Rye Hills Academy.
Please see the post profile for a full outline of the role.
What can NMAT offer you?
· An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Trust’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
· A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
· A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from our website www.NMAT.co.uk and return the completed application form to email@example.com by Tuesday 12 December 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!