Primary Advantage Federation - Finance and Business Director
We are a group of schools working together because we believe our schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, energetic and resourceful Finance and Business Director to join our joint leadership team in leading the business operations of our schools to support us in achieving our vision.
You will be responsible for providing high quality leadership and management of the Federation’s finance and business functions so the Federation and its schools can run smoothly, efficiently and effectively in the delivery of its core aims.
The role requires a self-motivated, approachable and organised individual to manage our administration teams, manage, lead and support governance administration, in addition to providing expertise on legislation to support, develop and shape the future of the federation.
You will work directly with the Executive Principal, Headteachers and Governing Body to enhance the business development of our schools to reach desired results and potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership and management of all the Federation’s finances, advising Executive Principal, Governors and Headteachers on all financial matters relating to the Federation.
- Oversee strategic development, recruitment, training and governance and be able to work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to stakeholders.
- Be an effective communicator who is able to lead, multi-task and work as part of team.
- Be prepared to play a full and active part in the life of the school.
- Support and monitor the school administration teams in all schools in the Federation.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To view or download our application pack, please visit www.primaryadvantage.co.uk/recruitment.
For vacancy enquiries, please contact our Admin & Data Officer, Venessa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Full time or term time only - we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate
Closing date: Tuesday 25th September 2018 at 12pm
Interviews: Monday 1st October. Please bear in mind that you will need to make yourself available for the whole day and on Thursday 4th October for a second round of interviews.
Scale: PO13 - £61,338 - £64,422 (with a market supplement of up to £7,893)
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced criminal record check via DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment.