£19,217 - £21,007 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Based in the Finance team at the Sparsholt Campus, the post holder will be part of the Credit Control team responsible for recording and collecting all monies due to the College including administering the College’s online sales portal.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a good standard of Education (minimum of GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or equivalent).
- Be competent in the use of computerised systems.
- Be self-motivated with a tenacity to achieve results.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Be confident in talking to people on the phone
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) Pro-rated for part-time staff.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org