£19,217 - £21,007 (dependent upon qualifications, skills and experience)
Based in the Finance team at the Sparsholt Campus, the post holder is responsible for a variety of finance operations including cash and bank transactions, credit card purchasing, journal entries and the raising of sales invoices.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a good standard of Education (minimum of GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or equivalent).
- Be competent in the use of computerised systems.
- Be self-motivated with a tenacity to achieve results.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Excellent team working, customer service and communication skills are also essential. This role would be suitable for a first position in a finance environment.
This position is for 37 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, and Friday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm with a 1 hour unpaid break each day.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) Pro-rated for part-time staff.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org