Closing Date: 10 a.m. on Monday 19th August 2019
Salary: Scale 5 - £22,956 - £24,999
Contract type: 36 hours, all-year-round. Additional hours may be required to meet the requirements of the role.
Contract term: Permanent – As soon as possible
We pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff gain the right development to ensure a successful career. We have a strong record in securing promotion. Our recent Ofsted noted; ’Leaders have been able to cultivate an ethos of focusing on the needs of individual pupils. Pupils irrespective of their starting points, receive a range of support. Many pupils make very good progress…’ (Ofsted 2016)
Heartlands High School is a great place to work. We support our staff with an appraisal model that encourages development. Our continuing professional development ensures that staff work together to improve their practice. We empower staff to deliver great service through a high expectations culture within the school.
The School is in the heart of Wood Green close to shops, over ground, underground and bus links. You will be joining an energetic and dedicated team of colleagues working to provide exceptional service to our staff and a group of diverse and rewarding young people.
The successful candidates will be responsible for duties including:
● Assist central and Academy staff in sourcing suitable products using ‘best value’ principles.
● Raise and send purchase orders/log commitments on the Trust’s accounting system.
● Where appropriate, and in accordance with the card use policy, purchase goods using the Trust’s purchasing cards, entering the appropriate commitment onto PS Financials.
● Validate and process invoices and cheques.
● Maintain accurate supplier details on PS Financials.
● Investigate and resolve creditor queries.
● Create invoices for funding claims and Trust supplied services (using PS Financials).
● Chase outstanding payments, reporting any issues to the Director of Finance.
Please contact our Human Resources department on 0208 826 1230 or send an email to HR@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk if you require any further information.
Closing date by 10 a.m. on Monday 19th August 2019. Interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Trust.
Heartlands High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete a DBS check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population
Please click on "Quick Apply" to apply today.