£18,070 to £20,138 salary per annum,
37 hours per week, all year round
Due to retirement, we are seeking to recruit a diligent individual to join a small finance team in order to input, process and maintain all Academy invoices and financial records, facilitating sound procurement of goods.
The ideal Candidate will have:-
· At least two years experience of working in a financial environment including considerable experience of financial database management and control;
· Completed or working towards an appropriate Accountancy qualification;
· Have excellent working knowledge of budget management processes;
· Outstanding organisation skills, with an aptitude for a high level of precision and speed when data imputting.
Horbury Academy has:-
· CPD opportunity for the best candidate to gain an Accountancy qualification;
· Ambitious, eager to learn students who have the benefit of both an innovative curriculum and extra curriculum programme;
· A safe, caring environment where respect and consideration is taught, established and valued by all;
· Warm, dedicated and well trained staff who are committed to doing their best for students every single day;
· A number of benefits to offer including a fantastic internal CPD programme, free parking, vibrant, multi-million pound state of the art facilities that foster excellence in teaching and learning, and a great location which is accessible from J40 of the M1.
All prospective candidates are welcome to visit on Thursday 8th February at 2pm, which will be an opportunity for you to meet the Finance staff, as well as find out more about the Academy as an employer. If you wish to attend please call our reception to let them know.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 23rd February.
Interviews will take place week commencing 5th March 2018.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted, application forms can be found on our jobs page.
Horbury Academy is committed to the Equality Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.