We are seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager.
Grade: Starting Scale P02/P03 (actual salary £31,223 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only plus 15 days, flexible working pattern for the right candidate
Prime Objectives of the Post
- Professional management of school level financial service for The Calder Learning Trust
- Preparation of the school’s annual budget
- To manage and further develop all aspects of the day-to-day financial operation of the school and to oversee the monthly payroll (SAGE)
- To ensure that proper and accurate accounting records, systems and procedures are maintained
• Finance Administrator
Calder High School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service are required for this post.
For further details and to download an application pack please visit our website www.calderlearningtrust.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 27 September 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 4 October 2021
Calder High School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Calder High School – The Calder Learning Trust
In the heart of Pennine Yorkshire, The Calder Learning Trust is based in the commuter village of Mytholmroyd, easily accessible from Leeds and Manchester. The Trust serves the Calde...