37 hours per week , 44 weeks per year (inc INSET)
M2 SCP 43-46. Salary £38,221.15 to £40,948.00
inclusive of Fringe Allowance
Could you be an enthusiastic and inspirational Finance Manager who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted? If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best then this is the job for you.
The Finance Manager will be an outstanding and driven individual who will manage the finance functions of the academy. The Finance Manager will maintain the academy's financial and accountancy systems, ensuring the provision of information to relevant parties and that financial management within the academy complies with the requirements of the Academy's Financial Handbook. The post holder will report directly to the Principal and will also line manage the Finance Officer. The successful applicant will have sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and controls. They will have experience of financial software, ideally Civica, HCSS or Orovia and experience of Excel software is essential. As is having experience of payroll and an understanding of the importance of effective resource and risk management.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million new building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 19 March 2018
Interviews: w/c 19 March 2018
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.