Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park is looking for a Finance Officer to provide financial administration support to the Finance Business Partner and Academy, and back up support for the school office. This role is full-time (08:30-16:30), 42 weeks per year.
Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park is a primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Whatever a child’s background or starting point, we want to make sure that they finish Year 6 with the academic skills, social skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Every lesson at our school is creative and there is plenty of time for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder. In addition, parents have the option to start their children in Harris Peckham Park Nursery from the age of 3.
What we are looking for:
- An appropriate financial qualification and/or significant experience working with school finance
- A numeracy/literacy qualification at NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park?
- The opportunity to help lay the foundations to build a safe, nurturing and inspiring environment, helping all children make the best start to their academic journey
- The opportunity to help children thrive and have a happy and safe primary school experience
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
For more information, please contact Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park on 020 7639 6091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.