Finance Transformation - Data Analyst
Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time – Fixed term - 1 year with possible extension
Salary Range: Grade 6 ($115,470 - $123,170 + Superannuation)
Start Date: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 26 September 2021
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
The purpose of the Finance Transformation Program is to create a high performing ecosystem to support operational and strategic decision-making and control at both school and central office level. The Program has been launched to design and implement a modern finance function across CE’s full network, covering all aspects of finance including processes, people and capabilities, systems, and data and reporting.
This role is responsible for the cleansing and migration of large data sets between related systems. The role will provide expert knowledge and experience in data reconciliation and validation.
We are seeking dynamic, professional that is well-organised and highly motivated. You will have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively. You will ideally experience working within a finance transformation project and also be well seasoned in data reconciliation.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to assist in the development of a large project
- Attractive remuneration package
- Positive and social work culture with the ability to work remotely
- Experience with ERP systems; TechnologyOne (Ci/CiA) Financials system is preferrable.
- Previous experience implementing ERP Finance Systems is preferrable
- Demonstrated experience in working with Maze School Management systems is preferrable.
- Solid experience in query and ability to interrogate data using SQL
- Demonstrated experience in providing support to end users related to system queries and issues
- Demonstrated ability to document requirements
- Solid verbal and written communications
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a small team to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyse, diagnose, document and articulate the problem clearly
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to prioritise workload by problem severity, impact to users, and impact to the business.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and position description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn