Finance Transformation – Systems Analyst
Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time – 1-year fixed term
Salary Range: Grade 6 Step 3 - Performance 2 ($123,170 - $134,714 + Superannuation)
Start Date: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 26 September 2021
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
The purpose of the Finance Transformation Program is to create a high performing ecosystem to support operational and strategic decision-making and control at both school and central office level. The Program has been launched to design and implement a modern finance function across CE’s full network, covering all aspects of finance including processes, people and capabilities, systems, and data and reporting.
This role is responsible for improvement, maintenance and support of systems and processes for Finance Management System across the Central Office as well as all schools using TechnologyOne. This will include managing system changes, resolving system issues and effective configuration, operation and maintenance of the TechnologyOne application.
The role will provide expert knowledge and specialist support to the- FMS Implementation in Central office and all Primary and Secondary Schools.
We are seeking dynamic, professional that is well-organised and highly motivated. You will have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively. You will ideally experience working within a transformation project and have the ability to manage system changes and issues that arise.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to assist in the development of a large project
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Demonstrated experience in TechnologyOne (Ci/CiA) Financials system administration, analysis, configuration, and issue resolution is preferrable.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing process improvement using technology ideally in finance.
- Demonstrated experience in developing functional and technical requirements for system design and changes.
- Demonstrated experience in providing support to end users related to system queries and issues.
- Experience implementing an ERP Finance System is preferrable.
- Ability to analyse, diagnose, document and articulate the problem clearly
- Ability to analyse and design solutions to complex business problems
- Ability to define and document functional and technical requirements for system changes
- Ability to write use cases and scenario modelling
- Consultative, confident presentation style with the ability to successfully influence stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders within schools and central offices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to prioritise workload by problem severity, impact to users, and impact to the business.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a small team to meet deadlines.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and position description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn