FIRST LINE IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Immediate start. £8.75 per hour enhanced
Up to 37 hours per week available to be worked on a casual basis
“Pupils are friendly and outgoing. They are curious and have excellent study habits”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, November 2017)
“The school is, quite simply, changing these pupils’ lives”
(Sir Frank Whittle Studio School, Ofsted, March 2017)
We are seeking to appoint an IT Support Technician to respond to incidents and provide first line support to staff and students with the use of IT. #
We would like from you:
- To be able to investigate, analyse, evaluate and resolve IT based problems.
- To possess the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with staff and students.
- To have GCSE A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- To have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- Excellent training and development.
- The chance to join an organisation that is going places.
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms with a covering letter to:
Rachel Bland E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon a variety of pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and evidence of your right to work in the UK.