Vision for Education are working exclusively with a multi academy trust with sites across Leeds who are requiring a bank of strong, able day to day and short term teachers to cover sickness and absence on a day to basis across the trust.
This pool of staff will be employed by Vision for Education, but will be distributed throughout the trust on a day to day basis, wherever they are short on numbers for that day. We are needing EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers to be a part of this bank of staff. If flexible supply work is something that you would be interested in, then this opportunity could be ideal.
What do you need to be successful?
· Hold QTS
· Must have completed induction terms
· 2 years’ of experience teaching in Primary Schools
· Be a driver
· Be able to think on your feet (Although planning will usually be provided)
· Must have a valid child workforce DBS
What can Vision for Education offer you?
· Free CPD including Team Teach training and access to online training through Educare
· Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis
· Guaranteed pay scheme for qualifying candidates
· Committed and dedicated Consultants that work tirelessly on your behalf to make sure that you get work that suits you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0113 426 5330