Flexible Primary Teacher
Full Time, Permanent
£27,187 - £37,645 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting
Main Pay Range (Academy Scale)
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Required for September 2018 (or April 2018, depending on circumstance)
The Governors are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and committed teacher, who has a proven record of quality first teaching experience to work within our school. We are seeking to appoint an individual who is knowledgeable about learning and skilled at bringing out the best in all our learners across a large primary school.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our school in a very flexible and diverse role. The role will involve leading whole class teaching to cover PPA time, releasing teachers for meetings and courses, general teacher cover and releasing class teachers to work with identified groups of children.
The role by it’s nature requires the successful candidate to be:
- Highly organised;
- A good communicator;
- Able to respond to need as things arise;
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum 2014/EYFS curriculum;
- Able to teach across all key stages at primary - EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
This role will include statutory PPA entitlement and access to CPD in line with all other teachers in school.
We promise to offer:
- A strong Senior Leadership Team and Teaching and Learning Team;
- Excellent professional development and the chance to learn from and network with other outstanding practitioners. Encouragement to try new ideas and to develop professionally will be constant;
- Opportunity to work alongside colleagues from seven partner schools within the Park Federation;
- A wonderful setting with excellent facilities and resources.
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Deputy Principal, Richard Daniels (01895442904; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
CLOSING DATE: 02 February 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 07 February 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.