Food and Nutrition Lecturer
£100 – £150 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. Experience of teaching Food an Nutrition and experience of cooking demonstrations is essential.
As soon as possible start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Food and Nutrition who will work with the Head of Learning and Teaching to ensure that the curriculum for Food and Nutrition is appropriate. This is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative teacher looking for their next role.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Food and Nutrition to work in a local school. Starting as soon as possible, working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative lecturer looking for their next role. The Lecturer in Food and Nutrition must have experience of working as a Lecturer in Food and Nutrition.
The desired Lecturer in Food and Nutrition will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put students at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Hold a degree in the relevant subject
• Current Food and Hygiene Certificate
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of educators
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Food and Nutrition Lecturer who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on 0117 248 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of