Food Technology & Tourism Teacher
Our client is P - 12 independent school located in Logan. The school offers high-quality, inclusive education, with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. The school has a strong sense of community and an excellent pastoral care program. There is a strong, proud professional teaching culture and students are provided opportunities to achieve their aspirations.
About the Role:
- Teacher of Food Technology & Tourism
- Ability to teach Religious Education is highly regarded
- Term 3 Contract – Full Time
- P-12 School in Logan
- Growing school commutable from Brisbane’s southern suburbs
- Contemporary approach to education
- Holistic approach to the care and education of young people
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537534KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537534MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).