Salary: MPR/UPR + London Fringe
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated Food Technology teacher who is enthusiastic about their subject and committed to ensuring that all of our students enjoy their Food Technology lessons and gain the skills they need for both examination success and their future lives.
We are very well resourced with two new, fully equipped Food Technology rooms and a Food Technology support assistant. The subject is rapidly growing in popularity within the school and we are keen to encourage and support this.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about Food Technology and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the students.
• Enjoys working as part of a strong team.
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you;
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Visit www.ashmanorschool.com > Vacancies. Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Friday 15th February at 9am, Interviews in the week commencing 25th February.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.